I want to recommend a film which I saw a few months ago, called Stepmom. The director of the film is Chris Columbus, who was born in Pennsylvania.
The film is a comedy drama. Isabel is a photographer who falls in love for a divorced man with two children. Wining the love of children will be difficult, because the mother, Jackie, who has a cancer, is not willing to make it easier to her, because she thinks that Isabel will replaced her when she dies of cancer.
The thing that I liked most about the film is the scene when all the family sings and dances the song called “Ain't no mountain high enough”, because it’s a moment of the film that fills you with joy. The character that I liked is the eldest of the children, Anna, because at first she doesn’t like Isabel but then their relation changes and it’s really exciting.
It's a film that makes you think because it's so hard when you lose a person that you love!
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada